Devon Appliances is an independent specialist retailer based in East Devon, the heart of the Jurassic Coastline. Our Stores have a background history of appliance and kitchen installations over 20 years with some of the best technical and friendly staff.
As a member of the largest buying group in Europe, Euronics, we are able to compete with the internet and chain stores by achieving low prices every day. As a Euronics member we have an even better selection of home electricals at the best price for you.
We have a wide range of kitchen appliances, including; washing machines, tumble dryers, fridge freezers, cookers and built in appliances. All this is complemented by vacuum cleaners, microwaves and small household appliances. We only stock the best quality brand names such as Bosch, Neff, Siemens, Beko, Blomberg, Hotpoint, Indesit, Dyson, and Russell Hobbs.
Our mission is to offer an unbeatable five star service to all our customers which comes in four simple steps:
- Purchase your product in our Seaton or Axminster stores where you can see a variety of appliances on display. If you are unable to visit our stores you can order over the phone or through our fast online highly secure website.
- We will deliver your product safely to your door in either the morning or afternoon. If you need the appliance the same day we offer a click and collect service from our Seaton Store. For smaller appliances, collection is available at Axminster and Seaton.
- We offer installation of your new product. Our installation team are trained and qualified engineers on both freestanding and built-in appliances.
- We can dispose of all the packaging and your old appliances. We recycle our cardboard, polystyrene and scrap metal and refrigerated items are disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
- On top of all this, all products will come with at least 1 year warranty with the manufacturer. Devon Appliances offers and delivers the complete package… all from a local company.
When you purchase from us you can be confident that you’ll get the perfect product to suit your needs. We have a team of dedicated advisors on hand to take you through all the choices and determine which purchase is the right one for you depending on your requirements and budget. We listen to our customers and our personal approach is what makes us different to most large national retailers. Our staff are highly experienced, so you can be assured that the information we give you is always going to be accurate and helpful.
Dedicated Customer Support
If you’ve got a question, a problem or a query with anything you’ve bought from us then we want to hear it. We’ve got a dedicated customer support team ready and waiting to deal with any of your issues, so you can be confident that there’s always help at hand. Either call one of our offices or go online and send us an e-message. However you contact us we’ll aim to sort out any problem you have as quickly and effectively as possible.
As our main store, Seaton has over 50 appliances on display. It has a variety of freestanding fridge freezers, washing machines, tumble dryers and dishwashers, plus some built in appliances on display. Seaton also has a few smaller appliances available to look at. Our shop in Axminster has most of our smaller appliances including a selection of kettles, toasters and microwaves with a few larger kitchen appliances on display.
The Seaton shop interior
The Axminster shop interior
Please note we have no parking spaces outside our Axminster shop
Meet the Team
Group photo of the team goes here.
Devon Appliances is a trading name of PB Home Solutions Ltd. We have been supplying, designing and installing kitchen and bathrooms for over 20 years with a first class reputation for completing on our promises.